The ultimate balancing update suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ultimate balancing update suggestion

Post by 

Mechatronics
on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:08 am

Dear DopeFlyff-Team,

Have you ever asked youself why there are no Psys or RMs appearing at GW?
It's definitely a good server, but there are many things left that need to be optimized.

Here are my suggestions (provided that everyone has perfect EQ to ensure equality):

Billposter:
Everytime there are BP's at GW you know they'll win for sure. That's because they basically can onehit everything, but nothing can onehit them except of other BPs and loaded Ranger shots, but that will never happen because blockrate's a mess. No, Hit Of Penya does not onehit a full donate BP.

- slightly decrease of HP
- radical decrease of Asal-Dmg (NO BP should onehit Knights or Ringmasters without Holy Cross)

Ringmaster:
Since I've started playing this server I never saw a Ringmaster at GW.
RMs are meant to be supporters. But I don't see how they could support anyone at GW.

- Make DMG-Reflect only avaible for RM, Psy and Knight. You could easily do this by adding it on some of their weapons
- add 2sec cooldown on Scroll of Holy so Holy Cross and Fetters will make sense again (literally every debuff would make sense again lol)
- set Fetters cooldown to 1sec
- [no HP increase if you decrease asal DMG!]

Psykeeper:

- slightly increase of HP
- Make DMG-Reflect only avaible for RM, Psy and Knight. You could easily do this by adding it on some of their weapons

Knight:

Jester:

- decrease of HP. They have Dark Illusion, Counter Attack (if u fix it!), stuns and a strong onehit skill. They dont need a high amount of HP.
- Counter Attack is buggy AF please fix it ASAP. Sometimes it works, sometimes it just won't.
- increase the range of Counter Attack
- DMG is fine the way it is. Some BPs claim a jester should not onehit a Billposter for several reasons. I feel like they only say that because they get mad AF everytime a jester kills them because BP is not as overpowered as on other servers. Deal with it. Wink

Blade:

- slightly decrease general blockrate on the server

Ranger:

- slightly decrease general blockrate on the server

Elementor:

- increase of HP

Feel free to tell me your opinion.
And Billposters, please be honest.

Some other stuff:
- You can't change the model of donate wings/masks. Must be a bug.

Last edited by Mechatronics on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

Mechatronics

Back to top Go down

Re: The ultimate balancing update suggestion

Post by 

GOD Beenden
on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:04 am

Mechatronics wrote:- DMG is fine the way it is. Some BPs claim a jester should not onehit a Billposter for several reasons. I feel like they only say that because they get mad AF everytime a jester kills them because BP is not as overpowered as on other servers. Deal with it. Wink
sorry that i have to tel lyou that but its wrong Smile
jester shouldnt be able to one hit anything thats on full tank eq they got more then one tool to kill ppl when they are on dmg eq(counter, illu, more then one dmg skill)
jester was allways supposed to farm enemys with low/zero hp
rest is fine i guess but why would you nerf bp hp? knight can reach 26m rm can reach 20 so there is a big gap between knight/rm and every other class
as flyff startet bp was suposed to be one of the three tank classes along with knight and psy so i guess you maybe should up the hp a bit

your right asal should be nerfed atm we are just switching mask,cloak,suit, knuckle and shield.... on this hybrid eq we gotr ~13 m dmg and 8-9 m hp ist broken af!

~Beenden
GOD Beenden

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLYjQZ7pyW0hGXxa1lqe0lA

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Mechatronics
on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:45 pm

Dear Beenden,

thank you for sharing your opinion!

GOD Beenden wrote:
jester shouldnt be able to one hit anything thats on full tank eq they got more then one tool to kill ppl when they are on dmg eq(counter, illu, more then one dmg skill)
jester was allways supposed to farm enemys with low/zero hp

~Beenden

Normally I would totally agree with you, it was originally designed to be like this.
But we have to face the fact that this is a pserver and since everyone has incredibly fast speed + animation time (which is nearly non-existent because everyone plays on castbreak), there is no time for a jester to cast enough skills to kill his enemie if it's a Billposter.

- Pandemonium will never hit because everyone is running at GW
- Harlequin's Greeting simply doesn't work out. You have to hit an enemie from the back and it's way too slow. Like, when you cast it, your enemie will already be on the other side of the arena with fully refilled HP again and you died because of dmg reflect lmao.

That's why I suggest to slightly decrease Billposter HP by 10% or something around this. Then a jester would be able to kill tanky Billposters again.
I know that Billposter is supposed to be one of the tanky classes but things have changed and you can't give him tank abilities and the strongest Skill in that game.

At least that's my opinion. Smile

Mechatronics

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Evolve
on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:09 pm

In my opinion a Jester should kill a Billposter on Str Eq or maybe with Sta Eq when the BP is full STR stated. In generaly is the BP the only Onehit Class in PvP. A Jester have to many options to take dmg to his opponents. He can go invisible, so he can wait for the switch from HP to Dmg Eq to kill the BP. Jester is a Class to farm Blades, Rangers and Arcanist. He can't 1v1 a Bp except when he use counter attack to out play him and take him down on DMG Eq, thats life of a Jester.
Evolve

Back to top Go down

Post by 

GOD Beenden
on Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:10 am

you heared it from a jester main xD
GOD Beenden

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Fresh4Dead
on Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:49 am

wait for the next unbalanced patch or just make a bp and be op

Fresh4Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Zygarde|Magearna|Diancie
on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:33 pm

+1

Zygarde|Magearna|Diancie

Back to top Go down

Post by 

GOD Beenden
on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:35 pm

Fresh4Dead wrote:wait for the next unbalanced patch  or just make a bp and be op
only thing op is the dmg. aristo,diamond etc are saying that since they started playing here nad nothing happend
GOD Beenden

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top