Make the server better!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make the server better!

Post by 

Choman
on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:20 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Choman Ingame names (TheQueen,SlayerNB1,ArcanistNB1,Choman,Choman93.. and a few more that i don't remember),
i am 23 years old (27/03/1993) and i am from Iraq.

i have been playing flyff since forever, i dont even remember, but i know it has been very very long time, i was around 13-14 when i started
flyff, i am a gamer, and once awhile i take a break from "real" games such as FPS,Moba and RTS games, and i start playing flyff again,
since i am a bit old now and i wont have as much time for gaming i decided to play flyff again, i started with insanity flyff, i really liked it
then i got a bit bored because of too many afk shops and non PVE, the server became PVP only, so me and a friend of mine from insanity flyff
decided to look for a new server just to play on just for temporary, and we found dope flyff.
i really enjoyed playing the first few days, until this last patch, now getting good awake is very hard, and get perfect awake, lets just say
its impossible.

So here comes my suggestions, to improve the server.

Reaching max level (which should be 250-300 in my opinion) should take at least 15-20 mins, right now it takes from 3-7 mins to reach max level,
which i think is a bug, because u can reach max level at azira, u will get 80 exp for each mob till level 170 as well.

CS events, so this one maybe not be everyone might just be a few, but it happen to me twice already.. i accidentally removed a CS event, that means
i no longer get the effects... i don't think a gift from the server at the beginning of the game should be so good to keep it(or be able) to keep it
for such long time, the event CS effect should be removed or the event should be only for 5-7 days.

Cards As/7%s, u should not be able to collect cards at the collection field, i have not come up with what u should be able to collect at the
collection field, but it should really not be cards.
so here is my suggestion for the cards, A/7% cards should be dropped by some certain bosses, and 10%/S cards should be dropped by some
really difficult bosses, and for the donate cards, they should be either 13%-15% and for the others lets name it X cards for now, should give 7-10
stats each and a bit more adoch etc etc..

as for awakes, i am the kind of player who doesn't farm, and earn money by other ways such as B&S (Buy & sell) or Awake and sell,
so when i started here i started awaking, every 4-5 hrs i got a nice awake, and twice i got perfect awake, i mean it was good and
the price for it was good as well (the price that people were buying it for) then in this update this happen, we all know what..
i don't think CS awake should be hard, it should be easy.. as for the other parts, it should be hard maybe a bit harder than it used to be
but not impossible as it is now...

More things that i have forgotten to mention above, Make relationship skills work (last i asked it was not working) Mentor skills to work as well.

Also as for class balance, i have not been in PVP so much, but as far as i know a non donate Templar, literally owns a non donate slayer with out even
attacking once.

Add Higher level mobs, make penya more useful so people actually use it, lower the drop of RNC 1 RNC = 1 RC so either make RC more worthy or make
RNC less worthy.

maybe even make an own dungeon for the S cards and 10% as i suggested above, and let the "kalgas" set drop there too, so they are worthy too
and less Set drops from bosses, i mean 1 run is enough for 10 character of each classes ^^ which is not so wise in my opinion..
these suggestion makes the game a bit harder to and need more time at the same time fun, not wasting 1 month leveling, but wasting a week or so to get
a decent gear.

the list can go on, but these are enough for now i guess, also for all of you who read this, first of all thanks for your time and second if
you dont agree just comment -1 and no hating ^^ because again i have been in the server for a week but i have been online most of the time.

Thanks for your time, and sorry if i am wrong about certain things, and sorry for any incorrect spell, and i would love if someone talked/suggested
about class balance too.

Please participate in comment suggestion and tell me what you think or even if u want make your own suggestion so we all together make the server
one of the best server.

Choman

Back to top Go down

Re: Make the server better!

Post by 

GOD Beenden
on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:31 pm

"hey im not even in the endgame better try to give advises"
GOD Beenden

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLYjQZ7pyW0hGXxa1lqe0lA

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Choman
on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:35 pm

GOD Beenden wrote:"hey im not even in the endgame better try to give advises"

its called Experience in a game, you don't have to be one of the top to know what is needed, and what is not, and if u are feel free to give suggestion mate.... u dont like my suggestions, just say it, ur comment makes no sense right now beside you being the cool guy in the end game

Choman

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Mentos
on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:30 pm

Im new and i think the new awake-rate is unfair for the new players
Mentos

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Choman
on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:34 pm

Mentos wrote:Im new and i think the new awake-rate is unfair for the new players

i know mate, but hopefully they fix it soon

Choman

Back to top Go down

Post by 

GOD Beenden
on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:44 am

Choman wrote:
GOD Beenden wrote:"hey im not even in the endgame better try to give advises"

its called Experience in a game, you don't have to be one of the top to know what is needed, and what is not, and if u are feel free to give suggestion mate.... u dont like my suggestions, just say it, ur comment makes no sense right now beside you being the cool guy in the end game

Choman wrote:Reaching max level (which should be 250-300 in my opinion)

sorry cant understand you :^)
its a high rate server its normal that you lvl fast
&btw what is your experience in the game? are you a pvp player? pvm? what servers did you play Smile

yep imma cool dude :^)
GOD Beenden

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLYjQZ7pyW0hGXxa1lqe0lA

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top