Fly For Dope Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buff Knight Class and Nerf YJ/Bp // GMs need to be more active.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buff Knight Class and Nerf YJ/Bp // GMs need to be more active.  Empty Buff Knight Class and Nerf YJ/Bp // GMs need to be more active.

Post by 

darkrockerz
Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:17 am

Knights class should be tanky ingame. Im a fully donor Knight but i got like 14m with full food buffs? is that normal? nope its not. First of all about the HP food buffs that gives 50% or so is not really calculated in this server. They give like 1/10 on your hp for example your hp is 2m then u use a 50% hp food it will make like 2.3 or so.
It shouldnt be 1 hitted my yjs. Even a non donor yj can 1 hit every single knight ingame. Same also with asals of bp. If u want this server to be good, then please balanced the classes not by adding alot of dmg and health. Thats all what i wanted to say so I hope soon you can deal with this problem in game. Also GMs need to be more active ingame and do good events with good prizes. Even people are donating stuff for the prizes.

darkrockerz

Back to top Go down

Buff Knight Class and Nerf YJ/Bp // GMs need to be more active.  Empty Re: Buff Knight Class and Nerf YJ/Bp // GMs need to be more active.

Post by 

Kazz
Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:09 am

+1
Kazz
Kazz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top