Fly For Dope Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donating to server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Donating to server Empty Donating to server

Post by 

Katalina
Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:26 am

I have been told by multiple people even mods that it takes about 24 hours to get points for donating, yet have not received anything for days. sent email to I guess the owner? Sent all the info including a screenshot of transaction. I'm not being mean or anything I'm just confused as to what is going on. In case some mods tell me to do same thing i have done already. I even tried messaging sinner when he was in game to get no reply or answer.
Katalina
Katalina

Back to top Go down

Donating to server Empty Re: Donating to server

Post by 

Hokage
Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:39 pm

Katalina wrote:I have been told by multiple people even mods that it takes about 24 hours to get points for donating, yet have not received anything for days. sent email to I guess the owner? Sent all the info including a screenshot of transaction. I'm not being mean or anything I'm just confused as to what is going on. In case some mods tell me to do same thing i have done already. I even tried messaging sinner when he was in game to get no reply or answer.

You can msg the DopeFlyff Page instead sir maybe Dope is busy. Very Happy

Thankyou
Enjoy~
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top