Fly For Dope Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights not getting the respect they deserve..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knights not getting the respect they deserve.. Empty Knights not getting the respect they deserve..

Post by 

artisan123
Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:43 am

First of all, I have been a Knight on every server and to be honest, this is the first time I have seen a Knight that can get 1 hit by every job, especially if you're a non-donor. I have respect for all classes (mind you), and I don't care if they have 1 shot skills or none, they are all made for a reason (and that is to kill other players).

First thing I want to rant about is the HP buff items mainly the 'gingerbread man cookie' and more from Peach AND ALL HP % BUFFS AND EFFECTS AND GEM STATS AND CARDS. I want to let you all know especially the admins that they don't live up to their descriptions. They tell you they'll give you 50% or 15% or whatever, but they do not. They give only about 1/10th of it.

Actually those are just the things I want to ask about. I just put "FIRST" just to make sure I make my point. But anyways, any rebuff happening or will they stay this way? Because I don't see anyone complaining about this and not really asking anything about Knights at all. Seems like they are already tired of asking for rebuffs. BPs and YJs can 1 hit a full donor Knight, I've seen it. And now, Arcas are complaining they got nerfed hard.

Balance is the key to making a good private server, and I know I am not one to say that it is easy and it should be done quick, but if you want people to stay for long, atleast do something about it which I know you already are so good on you.

Would appreciate a reply from Admins and GMs regarding this.

Thank you!

artisan123

Back to top Go down

Knights not getting the respect they deserve.. Empty Re: Knights not getting the respect they deserve..

Post by 

darkrockerz
Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:07 am

+1 to this.

darkrockerz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum