Fly For Dope Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scroll of Auto-loot Red Chips & Ruined Chips.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scroll of Auto-loot Red Chips & Ruined Chips. Empty Scroll of Auto-loot Red Chips & Ruined Chips.

Post by 

prinzkyi
Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:15 am

Sir, it's so unfair when farming, i have 3 party members in the same island in traseia, but they keep following me(right-click+follow) for the ruined chips drop and keeps me annoying and they get my drops..
So I suggest to make a Scroll for Auto-loot to direct the Ruined Chips and Red Chips in our inventory.
In that case we can Rage Farming without missing any drops for RC's.

Thanks Smile

prinzkyi

Back to top Go down

Scroll of Auto-loot Red Chips & Ruined Chips. Empty Re: Scroll of Auto-loot Red Chips & Ruined Chips.

Post by 

Forsaken
Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:09 pm

YES someone that finally understands the struggle

Forsaken

Back to top Go down

Scroll of Auto-loot Red Chips & Ruined Chips. Empty Re: Scroll of Auto-loot Red Chips & Ruined Chips.

Post by 

RangerFr
Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:15 pm

+1

RangerFr

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Sinner
Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Check the pet filter ingame ~
Sinner
Sinner
Administrator
Administrator

http://dopeflyff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 

prinzkyi
Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:42 am

Sinner wrote:
Check the pet filter ingame ~

Sir, I'm already do that before i suggest this.
We farmers can understand what it feels like...

prinzkyi

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Forsaken
Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:53 am

Sinner the whole point of auto loot scroll is so that we don't have to use our pets

Forsaken

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Viperian
Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:33 am

Agreed, too many players that will follow you and steal the drops. Red Chips and Ruined Chips need to be auto loot the same as Penya to stop this in its tracks.

Viperian

Back to top Go down

Post by 

ImPoor
Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:43 pm

+
ImPoor
ImPoor

Back to top Go down

Post by 

scarchain
Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:34 am

Agree to this. +1

scarchain

Back to top Go down

Post by 

klangun54
Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:17 am

any update about this?.. this is a must for us farmers =).. thank you

klangun54

Back to top Go down

Post by 

ayoubelj
Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:57 am

taht will be nice Wink

ayoubelj

Back to top Go down

Post by 

KenKaneki
Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:25 pm

+1 for me

KenKaneki

Back to top Go down

Post by 

prinzkyi
Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:09 am

there is no update for this ? we need this kind of item... please tell us what happened to the developer...
We donated in the server and in that case, they got their salary... and what the developer doing ?... Resting ?... oh cmon... Now Im started to think that donating in the game becomes useless... No Actions.. Boring...

prinzkyi

Back to top Go down

Post by 

klangun54
Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:34 pm

autoloot rc where are you?

klangun54

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Sinner
Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Why I'm confused to implement Autoloot ?
It's because too many reports from bot farmers,
100% advantage for them.
I feel sad for those loyal farmers to get bully.

For the majority , no Autoloot or ~

Tell me any good possibilities to implement Autoloot,
and we will discuss.

Have a good day ahead!
Sinner
Sinner
Administrator
Administrator

http://dopeflyff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 

klangun54
Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:40 am

Boot farming? hmm.. this is a very disturbing idea,,, We are not aware of the fact that this server has a bot farming infiltration.. which is a case of unfair gaming and should also be discussed in a different page at this forum.. WHICH IS ALSO A HUGE PROBLEM..though we know that you guys are working on it.. . but the fact that we... "LOYAL" farmers so to speak are in need of this thing so called AUTOLOOT RC AND RnC for the betterment of our farming status is really needed.. for our time is so consumed by getting back on the spill drops that our pet has not picked up.. while some players are pissing other players by not doing a thing and just following with their pet on and looting the RC and RnC drops.. which is also a +1 case of pushing thru this petition. We cannot Apocalypse farming or do massive farming in this given cases .now about the "bully" thingy.. it is more than fine for us to be bullied by other players rather than be bullied by a failed request that benefits everyone in t his community.. Bot farming can be fixed outright if one wants to.. but teared emotions will take time to heal and is a human to human connection... this is a collaboration think tank.. this idea will not be pushed thru without the help of dope team.. We are advising this item not for our personal advantage but for the advantage of every player that contributes to the welfare of our community.. Because we know as a player and a farmer 24/7 at maximum that this is a very neat item that will benefit everyone...A Good day.. God bless.. Peace out..

klangun54

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top